Some updates and reminders regarding FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:

Week Two is near capacity.  Week Three is quickly filling up as well.  You need to register very soon if you are planning for either of these weeks.

We have officially started construction on the Blob tower!  As we get more progress, we will post pictures to the Summer Leadership Camp Facebook group.  Remember - the Blob was made possible through REV IT UP!  If you want to see more improvements like this, we need more chapters to get involved in investing in camp.

Do your students want more input in the songs for dances?  Follow this link to submit song ideas!
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGZSbTI4N0dUakppSVYtaXNPRzdCSEE6MA#gid=0
The link is also available under the Students section of GeorgiaSLC.org.
Please note that we have some guidelines that are explained at the link.

Deposit Policy

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Russel Towns