The link is also available under the Students section of GeorgiaSLC.org.
Please note that we have some guidelines that are explained at the link.
- Deposit required is $35 per student.
- Deposits must be received within two weeks of submitting the Registration Form to hold your space.
- No deposit required for advisors, chaperones, or children of advisors (if coming at a reduced rate.)
- The Deposit is part of the total cost. For example, if you sent the $35 for a student, the balance for that student will be $100.
- Deposits equal student slots for you chapter.
- Deposits are non-refundable and forfeited if you cancel or if your number of students decreases.
- Deposits for a cancelled student will not be applied to the balance for your chapter. Forfeited deposits will not be applied to advisor or child payments.
- You CAN substitute another student from your chapter for a cancelled student from your chapter prior to arrival.
- Deposits can be transferred to another chapter only if the chapters are in the same system AND payment for the two chapters is being made with one check.
- If your chapter pays the full registration fee prior to camp, and a student cancels, you may receive a refund for that student's fee less the deposit for that student.
Let me know if you have any questions!