The deadline to apply for a teacher's Earthwatch summer fellowship is this friday, the 24th.

If you like international travel and helping scientists gather environmental research data in the field, its an experience you'll never forget. Most all of your expenses are usually covered depending on the program.

Unfortunately, not many Ag teachers apply for these.  But I have found, since our curriculum is so broad, you're chances are good for being offered one of their fellowships.   If I can help you apply, please contact me for info.

see link below:

https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:CampaignPublic/id:22480.7464949026/rid:a33a02673a68084e11f67d276f4a8ff4

jg

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
http://popehs.typepad.com/mr_green/
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist - International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286
"Every oak tree started out as a nut who stood his ground."
named recipient(s) only.

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator