I would like to remind you about the new program we started last year called REV IT UP.

Why get involved in REV IT UP?
  1. Your chapter gets to make an investment in the improvement of your camp!
  2. Your chapter gets rewarded, and some of these rewards are pretty big!
How do I get involved in REV IT UP?
  1. Tell your students about the program. There are promotional tools on the website: http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Promotional%20Material.htm
  2. Ask your students to bring small donations each week during school.  We recommend that you deposit them into your chapter's account if you have one.
  3. Before coming to Summer Leadership Camp, write a check (cash is fine, too) for your total donation.  Make the check payable to Georgia FFA Foundation or Georgia FCCLA Foundation.
  4. Bring your donation to check-in at Summer Leadership Camp.
  5. Enjoy the rewards!
What are the rewards?

There are five levels of rewards based on how much funds your chapter raises.

Level One: $100 - $199

·        Leadership Team of the Week Points - Chapters will receive 10 points towards Leadership Team of the Week for their team.  Maximum 10 points per team.

·        Pizza and a Drink – Students in the chapter may receive one free slice of pizza and one free can drink from the canteen on the designated day.

Level Two: $200 - $299

·        Food Line Break Pass - Students may move to the front of the meal line on a designated day.

·        Cabin Clean-Up Pass - The cabin gets an automatic 100 on cabin check for one designated day.  Maximum of 1 pass per cabin during the week.

·        Plus Level One rewards

Level Three: $300 - $499

·        Ice Cream Party - Students in the chapter will be able to attend a special ice cream party.

·        Plus Level One and Two rewards

Level Four: $500 - $999

·        Chapter name recognized on a “Wall of Fame” at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.

·        Advisors will receive a free snack and drink each night of SLC.

·        Plus Level One, Two, and Three rewards

Level Five: $1,000 or more

·        Individual chapter will receive a free BASIC Training session.  This session can be done at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center or at the chapter’s school.  (Limit 20 people for one-day low ropes package)

·        Plus Level One, Two, Three, and Four rewards

Grand Prizes:

·        The top five chapters that donate at least $500 will receive a golf cart to use during camp!

·        Of the top five chapters, the highest donating chapter gets “The Beast” – a stretched golf cart, for their week of camp.

What happens to the money?
Students provide the key input on determining a project to use the funds for.
In the first year of the program, we used the funds to construct a BLOB!

What are the rules for earning rewards?

Thanks!

Russel Towns

Camp Manager