Good morning,

I just wanted to remind everyone that several items are due on April 2.
Enrollment forms, American Degrees, and Area Officer applications are due
then.  Also, any final FFA membership should be submitted by April 2.

I know that many systems will be on Spring Break that week, so please be
aware of that and don't let it catch you off guard.  We have several
functions the week prior to April 2, so if you need to bring anything by
the office, please confirm with one of us that someone will be there before
you drive over.

--
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education