The Area V Junior Prepared Public Speaking Contest was held at Pelham High
School on March 6th. We would like to thank Pelham High School, David
Young, and the Pelham FFA chapter for hosting our event. We would also like
to thank Leigh Stalvey, Susan Prince, and Kent Holtzclaw for judging our
event.

The top two candidates will advance to state competition held during the
annual FFA State Convention.

Results are:

1.      McKenna Locke, Bainbridge High School / Advisor Hugh Lanier

2.      Elizabeth Beacham, C. A. Gray Middle / Advisor Eddie Murray

3.      Payton Williams, C. A. Gray Jr. High / Advisor Matt Howell

4.      Persia Tillman, Randolph Clay High / Advisor Vincent Cutts

5.      Daniel Connell, Cairo High / Advisor David Connell
Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher