Teachers,

Please see the message below from Susan Reinhardt regarding the UGA GIFT program.  This is an excellent program for teachers and I encourage you to look into it.

Lynn Barber

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Reinhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Subject: Teacher Internships & Biotech Boot Camp
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Lynn;

Would you please distribute the attached information about workshops/internships to your agriculture teachers?

The deadline to apply for GIFT is listed as May 4, but I will begin placing teachers earlier if I have applications that match mentor requests so you should apply as soon as possible.

I would appreciate it.

Susan

Susan Reinhardt

University of Ga Tifton Campus