Good morning,

I just wanted to remind everyone that several items are due on April 2.  Enrollment forms, American Degrees, and Area Officer applications are due then.  Also, any final FFA membership should be submitted by April 2.

I know that many systems will be on Spring Break that week, so please be aware of that and don't let it catch you off guard.  We have several functions the week prior to April 2, so if you need to bring anything by the office, please confirm with one of us that someone will be there before you drive over.

--
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education