The Area V Senior Prepared Public Speaking Contest was held at Pelham High School on March 6th.  A special thank you to Pelham High School, Advisor David Young, and the Pelham FFA chapter for hosting our event.  Appreciation is extended to our judges:  Ms. Lorenda Smith, Mr. James Eubanks, and Ms. Meg Whigham.

The top two candidates will advance to the state competition held during the FFA State Convention in April.
Teachers and students if you need any assistance as you prepare for the state competition don't hesistate to ask.

Results are:

1.      Samantha Bozeman, C. A. Gray Jr. High / Advisor Matt Howell

2.      Meredith Conder, Bainbridge High School / Advisor Hugh Lanier

3.      Sunnie Dee Wynn, Thomas Co Central / Advisor Robbie Harrison

4.      Rachel Grimsley, Miller Co High / Advisor Bill Spooner

5.      Tamea Jordan, Terrell Co High / Advisor Fanisha Maze

--
Yvette H. Smith
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher