Custom Ag Solutions (CAS) works with the USDA's Risk Management Agency to help educate young people about the risk involved in agriculture. CAS is working to educate students about the value of understanding Risk Management and it's role in production agriculture. Attached are a Risk Management flier and article prepared by Custon Ag Solutions. I encourage you to share this information with your students, especially if you are covering a production agriculture lesson in your curriculum.

CAS is coming in to Georgia to provide some workshop opportunities. In the early part of April they plan to visit some local agricultural education programs. I am not sure which parts of the state they will be traveling, but you may get a call or email from CAS asking if they can visit your program. Additionally, CAS is providing two workshops at the State FFA Convention for any student and/or agriculture teacher who wants to attend. There is no charge to attend, and purchase of any material is necessary. Their goal is to educate young people in agriculture.

Risk Management Workshops at State FFA Convention
Friday - April 27, 2102
Room 313 in the Convention Center
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (workshop 1)
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (workshop 2)

If you have questions, don't hesitate to let me know.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association