The Foundation appreciates those of you who have sold and/or selling Gator raffle tickets for the 5th Annual Blue & Gold Gala on March 16th!  All tickets and stubs need to be returned to the Foundation by Monday, March 12th.  The Gator drawing will be held the night of the Gala.

The Georgia FFA Foundation Sponsors Board had a Gala conference call this morning, and this is shaping up to be our biggest Gala ever!  We have sold 60 tables, which is the maximum number we can sell because of space limitations.  Last year, we sold 42 Gala tables.  Please help us make the Gator raffle the biggest ever also!

If you need more tickets, just let me or Krista Templeton ([log in to unmask]) know, and we'll mail you more tickets.

Thanks again for helping with the Gator raffle and supporting the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director