Just a reminder that we need all Blue & Gold Gala Gator raffle tickets
returned to the Foundation by early next week.  *The absolute deadline is
Wednesday, March 13th*.  I will be leaving for Atlanta early Thursday
morning so please make sure that your tickets arrive in the Foundation
office by next Wednesday so they can be included in the drawing.

You can send tickets to the Foundation office at the address below.  If you
need to express ship tickets, the physical address has changed since the
Foundation moved to Southeastern Tech.  The new physical address is:

Georgia FFA Foundation
346 Kite Road
Building 8
Swainsboro, GA  30401

Thanks again to those of you who have sold tickets!  Your support is
greatly appreciated!!!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*