Here is an update on the weeks of Summer Leadership Camp:

   - Week One is growing quickly.  If you are planning to register for this
   week, I recommend registering soon.
   - Weeks Two and Three are still closed. We have a waiting list for these
   weeks. To get on the waiting list, you must submit the Registration Form.
   - Week Four is nearing capacity and will likely close soon.  If you are
   planning to register for this week, you need to do it quickly.
   - Week Five has space available.  This will be the smallest week.  Last
   year we were able to have co-ed competitions and additional activities
   available for the small week.  It is always a very fun week!

We want all chapters who want to attend SLC to have the opportunity.
 Summer Leadership Camp is about impacting lives, and we want to reach as
many students as possible.

   - If you are not registered and can only come during one of the closed
   weeks, please contact me.
   - If you are registered, please make sure your numbers are accurate.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center