Please see information from Matt Shirley about their calves for sale (Their sale is this weekend, March 10th).  I look forward to seeing these calves shown in GA for the upcoming show year.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matt shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Subject: shirley show cattle bid off saturday march 10th
To: [log in to unmask]

check out the rest of the calves on shirleyfeedandseed.com just click the  shirley show cattle link to the left, info must be in the books along with posible

reserves(second picks) by 3:00 pm this saturday, selling fifteen calves (10 hef 5 steers) that r good legged and big ribbed , along with grooming at major

shows and all around advice any day of the week, will be competitive group from top to bottom, and we'll put in the work to help maximize the potential of each

calf ,if ur interested in show cattle come take a look i PROMISE it will be worth the drive and your saturday. call matt 706 983 0276 for more info

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA