Just a reminder that we need all Blue & Gold Gala Gator raffle tickets returned to the Foundation by early next week.  The absolute deadline is Wednesday, March 13th.  I will be leaving for Atlanta early Thursday morning so please make sure that your tickets arrive in the Foundation office by next Wednesday so they can be included in the drawing.

You can send tickets to the Foundation office at the address below.  If you need to express ship tickets, the physical address has changed since the Foundation moved to Southeastern Tech.  The new physical address is:

Georgia FFA Foundation
346 Kite Road
Building 8
Swainsboro, GA  30401

Thanks again to those of you who have sold tickets!  Your support is greatly appreciated!!!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director