To: Wayne County Forestry Field Day Participates

From:  Wayne County FFA and Wayne Co. Forestry Commission

Date: March 13, 2012

Subject:  Wayne County FFA Forestry Field Day

                Teachers the Wayne County FFA Forestry Field day will be held on Tuesday, March 20th   2012.  This year the event is going to be held at Lake Lindsay Grace outside of Jesup, GA.  Registration is going to be from 4:00 pm till 4:30.  The competition will start at 4:30 promptly.  The events being offered is the senior events only, NO junior events will set up.  Each event will be evaluated and scored.  If there are any questions please do not hesitate to call Reggie Beasley (YF Advisor), at 912-427-1096 ext. 425 or Derrick Duncan(Chief Ranger), at 912-427-5806.  We are looking for a great crowd to show up so come early and register.  Directions are in an attachment attached to this e-mail.  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if you have not already registered with Justin Sealy  about participating in our field day.

Thanks,

Reggie Beasley
Young Farmer Advisor
Wayne County High School