Summer Leadership Camp Update

We are excited about camp numbers this year!
Here is the update on the weeks:

   - Week One is approaching capacity.  If you plan to register for that
   week, I recommend sending it quickly.
   - Week Two is full.
   - Week Three is full.
   - Week Four is full and has a large waiting list.
   - Week Five is still available. As long as the numbers work right, this
   week will likely have co-ed competitions.

Please keep your registration numbers realistic.  Remember that the $35
deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE!

Please join our Facebook Group - Summer Leadership Camp.  We are posting
pics of the new mud course and the blob tower!

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center