Please see flyer below from Athens Technical College's Open House.  Please contact Laura for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Subject: ATC ATP Recruitment Open House
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning,

I would like to ask your assistance. I am on the Athens Technical College's Veterinary Technician Program's Advisory Committee. I am organizing a recruitment open house for the program that will be held on April 12. I would like to send posters (see attached) to the surrounding area's FFA organizations and high schools. Lynn Reece thought you may be able to assist me. You may reach me via email or cell, 706.206.9925.

Thank you for your time,
Laura

--
Laura Light, RVT, LATg
Specialty Services Technician Supervisor

Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
www.northregionaged.org
706.552.4463 ofc