Summer Leadership Camp Update

Week One Closed

Week One (May 21-25) has reached capacity and is now closed.  The week is closed pending deposits from the rest of the chapters that have registered within the last two weeks.  I will let you know if we re-open this week.

If you submitted a Registration Form for Week One, you should also receive a separate email from me today.

If you had planned to register for Week One but did not register, you have a couple of options.

  1. You may select a different week.  Week Five is still available.
  2. You may place your chapter on the waiting list by registering for Week One.  We cannot guarantee that space will open up for that week, but we will try our best to get you in.
Updated Week by Week Summary
We want everyone to have a chance to attend SLC.
If your chapter did not get in and you have limited options, please contact me!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager