Summer Leadership Camp Update
Week Four (June 11-15) has reached capacity and is now closed.
The week is closed pending deposits from the rest of the chapters that have registered within the last two weeks. I will let you know if we re-open this week.
If you submitted a Registration Form for Week Four, you should also receive a separate email from me today.
Weeks One and Five are still available.
If you had planned to register for Week Four but did not register, you have a couple of options.
Let me know if you have any questions.