Summer Leadership Camp Update

Week Four (June 11-15) has reached capacity and is now closed.

The week is closed pending deposits from the rest of the chapters that have registered within the last two weeks.  I will let you know if we re-open this week.

If you submitted a Registration Form for Week Four, you should also receive a separate email from me today.

Weeks One and Five are still available.

If you had planned to register for Week Four but did not register, you have a couple of options.

  1. You may select a different week.  Weeks One and Five are still available.
  2. You may place your chapter on the waiting list by registering for Week Four.  We cannot guarantee that space will open up for that week, but we will try our best to get you in.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager