If you are planning to submit a National Chapter Award form II application, please read the following reminders.
***Remember that National Chapter applications are due to the Region Office on May 10.
· There is a new 2012 National Chapter Award application
· The new application, scoring rubric and scorecard can be found on the national chapter page of the FFA website. https://www.ffa.org/programs/awards/nationalchapter/Pages/default.aspx#
· Applications submited on the 2006-2010 form will not be accepted!
· Scoring and point allotment is different, so chapters should pay close attention as they follow the new rubric!!!!!!!
· Form II activities should come from the activities listed on Form I.
· To start a new line within a box:
o PC: Alt + Enter
o Mac: Control + Option + Enter
· Additional application tips can be found at the following link: https://www.ffa.org/documents/nca_apptips.pdf
· Georgia can submit 28 applications for national judging; so the top 28 will be named Gold at the state judging process in May.
· On the national level, the top 5 Outstanding Middle School Chapter Finalist and Top 10 Model of Excellence Finalists will come to national convention and go through a presentation and interview just as the Model of Innovation Finalists currently do.
· Only 3 Star Chapters, Model of Innovation, Model of Excellence and Outstanding Middle School Chapters will be recognized on main stage at the National FFA Convention.
· 2 and 1 Star Chapters will be recognized at a separate ceremony during national convention.
Let me know if you have questions.
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA
Athens, GA 30602
Phone: (706) 552-4456
Fax: (706) 552-4458