What a busy time of year!  We are getting ready for Forestry Field Days and then immediately we will shift gears and start working on the Marion County FFA Skeet Tournament.

The tournament is planned for Saturday, March 31 at Wagon Wheel Gun Club near Geneva, Ga. On Hwy 80/22.  We are very fortunate to be able to work with the great folks at Wagon Wheel and to have them as host for the tournament.  The club has five High/Low House ranges to make the tournament move very quickly.

General Information:

Teams will need to be at the range before 9:00 to go through the required safety program.
Teams will consist of four shooters.  Individuals will be able to compete for Top Gun honors if they are not on a team.
Awards will be for Senior Teams (9-12); Jr. Teams (7-8); and Ladies Teams (2 member teams)
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be given along with Top Gun in each division.
Only #8, #8 , or #9 shot allowed.  No Reloads.
Teams provide their own shells, guns, ear and eye protection (required).
Forms must be properly signed and brought to the tournament.
Registration forms must be sent electronically or mailed by March 23rd to be eligible to participate.  Be sure school official signs liability statement.
Wagon Wheel Sporting Club, 414 Gun Club Rd., Box Springs, GA  31801.
Joey Wells Cell # 229-942-1855.  Marion County FFA, P.O. Box 177, Buena Vista, GA  31803.
Tournament will consist of two 25 shot rounds.  (May need extra shells to break a tie)
Registration checks can be brought to the tournament.
If you plan to attend, please email me ASAP to help with planning purposes.

Thanks,

Joey Wells
Marion County FFA