If you are coming into Athens early and want to get in some practice on nursery landscape plants we have several good nurseries for you to work your team.
Also a walk across campus you can find just about every plant on the list.
We ask that you not be on the grounds of the state botanical gardens on friday March 23rd since we will be setting up for the cde at this time

1. Cofers Home and Garden Center
 1145 Mitchell Bridge Rd
Athens, GA 30606Phone: 706-353-1519

2. Classic Nursery 405 Belmont Road  Athens, GA 30605
(706) 543-0145

3. Thyme After Thyme
550 Athens Road, Winterville, GA 30683
706.742.7149

4. Outdoor Speciality
1460 Greensboro Highway - Watkinsville, Georgia - 30677 - 706-769-8737

5. Home Depot
1740 Epps Bridge Rd  Athens, GA 30606
(706) 353-6079

6. Lowes: 2 locations

1851 Epps Bridge Pkwy
Athens
(706) 613-1100

&

3341 Lexington Road
Athens
(706) 208-3501

7. UGA Campus Arboretum Walking Tour of Trees go to:
http://www.hort.uga.edu/research/arboretum/index.htm

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education