Teachers, Thank you so much for your attendance to the Area Teachers Meetings we held this week.  Many of you asked for the Power Point so I wanted to be sure and share it while it was fresh on my mind.  Thank you so much for what you do on a daily basis, I truly appreciate you and your efforts.  If you have any questions thoughts or concerns please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you all at the State FFA Convention.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education