Here is some last minute information about tonights Area I Teacher meeting
at Gordon Central High School. We will be setting up woodworking projects
in the commons area right outside the lunchroom. You will need to bring the
projects in the front door of the school. Buses will be leaving the school
between 3 and 3:30 so please do not try to park and unload until after this
time. If you need to arrive any earlier, please contact Melissa Hubbard for
instructions at 770-548-7677. The teacher meeting will be held in the
lunchroom and will start at 5. Don't forget your can tops and soldier care
packages.

Thanks and drive carefully,
Stan

--