A few teachers have asked for the banquet registration link again.  Please
register before May 1st for the Area banquets.  There is a box if you need
certificates & if you need an invoice.

Online Registration Form:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGdUS0l6bHE1Rl85eUVqV21KRzl0TEE6MA#gid=0

Please call or e-mail with questions.