Many of you have been asking about PLU workshops conducted through the
CTAERN network that count toward meeting standard #10 of the POW. Until
now, I have been apologizing for the absence of available classes but I am
now happy to report that we have several new opportunities. Please
thank Mr. Corzine if you get a chance for his efforts in making these
classes available.

*CTAERN3428* - Young Farmer Summer Tour - The YF Summer Tour is open to all
agriuculture teachers. It will be held this year in Franklin County and
hosted by the Franklin County Young Farmers. It will include a Friday
evening and Saturday morning of agricultural industry tours in and around
Franklin County. There is a registration fee for the tour. You can contact
Owen Thomason for more information.

*CTAERN3427 *- Youth Camp - Receive 1 PLU for taking students to Summer
Leadership Camp.

*CTAERN????* - North Region Career Development Events- This workshop has
been approved and should be posted for registration any day. If you have
participated in 5 Career Development Events, you can get 1 PLU if you
register for this workshop.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director