Teachers,

Here is the information on the teachers meetings scheduled for April 10th and 12th. I hope that you can all make plans to attend. We will be conducting the Area Woodworking CDE's concurrent with the meetings. We will also be collecting *can tabs* as well as item donations for the *Blue Star Mothers Project*.  Please encourage your students to donate to this worthwhile cause. The locations, dates, and times of our meetings are as follows:

Area II
April 10th at Elbert County Middle School. Mr. Bilow sent directions out last week.
Start time 5:00 pm

Area I
April 12th at Gordon Central High School
Start time 5:00 pm

As always, thank you all for the time and effort you have put into providing a quality year of experiences for your students. I have the utmost respect for the
jobs you do and the lives you touch. I would enjoy the opportunity to help in any way I can.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director