Here is some last minute information about tonights Area I Teacher meeting at Gordon Central High School. We will be setting up woodworking projects in the commons area right outside the lunchroom. You will need to bring the projects in the front door of the school. Buses will be leaving the school between 3 and 3:30 so please do not try to park and unload until after this time. If you need to arrive any earlier, please contact Melissa Hubbard for instructions at 770-548-7677. The teacher meeting will be held in the lunchroom and will start at 5. Don't forget your can tops and soldier care packages.

Thanks and drive carefully,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell