We have more than 4,000 people registered for the 84th Georgia FFA Convention!

Attached is a summary of State Convention registration numbers for the North Region. Please take moment and review your numbers. Our goal again this year is to make sure that all chapters who registered prior to the Convention can show up at the Registration desk and pick up your "ready to go" chapter packet. In order for us to do that, we need to make sure that the numbers we have for each chapter are correct. I realize that with the chapter registration process this  year, your numbers of students and adults may have been fluid to this point. Please take a moment and let me know if you think your chapter's registration numbers are still accurate.

If you need to make changes to your numbers, please let me know by noon on Thursday, April 19.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary