---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seasonal Color Greenhouses <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Subject: RE: Teacher Evaluation of Plant Materials
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Dr. Hamlin,****

Thanks for sharing with us!****

89% of the responses were positive  but we certainly want to address the
11% of concerned responses.  Thanks for including the comments.  ****

** **

Please always know that your teachers are more than welcome to contact us
directly  we want them to be successful with our material, and we are
always willing to share any information.  We grow our crops from the same
plugs and liners so we understand the challenges they may face.****

** **

Thanks very much for the feedback!****

** **