Good afternoon,

I know most of you are counting down the days til summer.  I enjoyed getting to see you at Area Meetings last week.  Just want to update you on the National Chapter applications received to date.   National Chapter applications are due, officially, in the office on May 10th, however, in order to be able to check it off as complete on your POW (standard #25), we need to receive your National Chapter application as soon as possible.

Most CTAE Directors will download or ask for your completed POW before May 1st, so in order to avoid having a "no" on this standard, please try to submit it to our office as soon as possible, so your POW evaluation can be corrected.  I am attaching an updated list of National Chapter Applications received to date.

Please feel free to call our office any with questions or concerns.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA