Congratulations to all of the teams representing Area 1 in the Forestry CDE
held at Taylor Farm on tuesday, April 17. Special thanks to Taylor Farm
for hosting us again this year and thanks to all of the Georgia Forestry
Commission personnel as well as Mr. Sidney Bell, Mr. Jimmie Mock and Mr. Stan
Mitchell for their help in conducting the event. The rosters have been
checked and the results are official. The top three Sr. teams and the top 2 Jr. Teams will represent
Area 1 at the State Forestry CDE in Swainsboro on May 2, 2012. Mr. John
Allen Bailey will contact each team with further information.
Sr. Team Results:
1st Place - Bowden
2nd Place - Gilmer
3rd Place -Pepperell

Jr. Results:
1st place - Bowden
2nd place - Central of Carroll

A complete summary of the individual scores is attached. If I can help in any way as you prepare for the state CDE please let me know.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher