Teachers,

Many of you have been asking about PLU workshops conducted through the CTAERN network that count toward meeting standard #10 of the POW. Until now, I have been apologizing for the absence of available classes but I am now happy to report that we have several new opportunities. Please thank Mr. Corzine if you get a chance for his efforts in making these classes available.

CTAERN3428 - Young Farmer Summer Tour - The YF Summer Tour is open to all agriuculture teachers. It will be held this year in Franklin County and hosted by the Franklin County Young Farmers. It will include a Friday evening and Saturday morning of agricultural industry tours in and around Franklin County. There is a registration fee for the tour. You can contact Owen Thomason for more information.

CTAERN3427 - Youth Camp - Receive 1 PLU for taking students to Summer Leadership Camp.

CTAERN???? - North Region Career Development Events- This workshop has been approved and should be posted for registration any day. If you have participated in 5 Career Development Events, you can get 1 PLU if you register for this workshop.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director