Just a reminder, that all Agriscience entries should be entered online via
the link below by next Friday, April 13th.  Please check this confirmation
link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGd1RHVWVzgtV0VvMHRGWXVrcVdBRmc&pli=1#gid=0>to
check the entries submitted to date.  It is sorted by the date they
were
entered, so they are not in alphabetical order.  Please contact myself or
Mr. Justin Sealy with questions or concerns.

Thank you!  We look forward to a great Agri-science Fair!

--
Christa Steinkamp