Attached is the interview schedule for state Proficiency Award interviews that will take place at the 84th Georgia FFA Convention. Please notice that all proficiency award interviews will be held in the Marriott City Centre hotel on Thursday.

We have done our best to foresee students with multiple responsibilties and make a schedule that is favorable for everyone. If you have a concern about the interview schedule, please contact me immediately.

Also attached is an information sheet for you and your state finalist to use as you prepare for the interview process.

Thank you.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary