Many of you participated in a fundraiser with the Department of Agriculture by selling subscriptions to the Market Bulletin. Please see the note below from the Market Bulletin staff. If your program is listed below, there are subscriptions submitted from your community, but the Department needs you to complete the attached W-9 form in order to release payment to you.

Let me know if you have questions.

Ben

From: Moore, Carlton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 2:20 PM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: FFA-Market Bulletin fundraiser

Thus far the Market Bulletin office has received subscriptions from 31 FFA chapters; however, we have not received any W-9 forms from these chapters.  Instead of receiving information directly from the chapters, most have come to us in individual envelopes from individuals with the FFA chapter indicated on the form.  If these were sent in by individuals rather than coming from the chapter, maybe the chapters do not realize they need to send in the forms.  According to my accounting office, we may not make our intended deadline of getting the checks to the chapters unless we get the forms right away.

Barrow

Bartow

Bulloch

Carroll