Good Afternoon,

Congratulations for placing either first or second in your area Creed
Speaking CDE.   Below you will find all the details for the state Creed
Speaking CDE.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or if
something has come up and you will not be able to attend.

The event will be taking place on Friday, April 27th at the Marriott City
Center Hotel next to the Macon Coliseum in Macon, GA.  All participants
must be in FFA official dress.

*The Creed Speaking CDE will be taking place in Magnolia Room C & D on the
first floor of the Marriott hotel Friday morning.*  The event will start at
8:00am with Bracket A.  We will draw numbers to see what order everyone
will go in at 8:00.  The top two participants will be selected from bracket
A to compete again during the final round at 1:30pm on Friday.  The top two
placings will be announced at the conclusion of each bracket once scores
have been tallied.
Bracket A consists of ...

BRACKET A

First Place Area I  - Ansley Rainey - Rockmart

Second Place Area II  - Luke Faulkner - Loganville

First Place Area III -* Kinsley McDonald - Ola High *

Second Place Area IV -* Kaylea Stokes - Dublin High *

First Place Area V - Madison Carlton - Irwin County

Second Place Area VI - Wyatt Williams- Jeff Davis Middle

Bracket B will start at 10:00am.  We will draw numbers to see what order
everyone will go in at 10:00.  The top two participants will be selected
from bracket B to compete again during the final round at 1:30pm on
Friday.  The top two placings will be announced at the conclusion of each
bracket once scores have been tallied.
Bracket B consists of:

BRACKET B

Second Place Area I - Baylee Brock - NW Whitfield

First Place Area II - Memori Eavenson - Franklin County Middle

Second Place Area III -  Quinton Brown - LaGrange High

First Place Area IV - Amber Parks - Treutlen High

Second Place Area V  - Rose Bradford - NE Tift Campus

First Place Area VI - Candacey Register - Echols County

Final Round will also be held in Magnolia Room C & D starting at 1:30pm.
Once again numbers will be drawn for participant order.

Awards will be presented Saturday, April 30th during the 6th General
Session at 10:30am.  The state winner will present the FFA Creed on stage
during this session.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*