Just a reminder that State Agriscience
Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGd1RHVWVzgtV0VvMHRGWXVrcVdBRmc6MA#gid=0>is
due tomorrow, Friday, April 13.  Please double check
this spreadsheet
link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGd1RHVWVzgtV0VvMHRGWXVrcVdBRmc&pli=1#gid=0>for
your entries. I'm attaching a copy of the state rules and rubric.
Please review these rules to avoid any problems.  Please feel free to
e-mail or call me or Mr. Sealy with any concerns or questions.

***Please check that you only have one entry in a given division.  I
noticed a couple of schools have more than one entry in a given division.
Please remember that only one of those projects can compete from your
chapter.  See rule below from the state agriscience rules:

Chapters can have up to 24 entries, one in each of the 4 divisions of each
of the 6 categories. For example: A chapter may have an entry in Animal
Systems in Division I, II, III and IV; but may not have more than one entry
in a division. Students must be FFA members.

--
Christa Steinkamp