We are only six weeks from Week One of Summer Leadership Camp!
Teachers - please communicate these items with your students.
We are adding a new item to the What to Bring list. Everyone should bring a pair of water shoes. Shoes will be required for the Blob, Zip line into the pond, and the new Mud Obstacle Course. Please inform your students so that they purchase them before camp.
- Encourage your students to join the "Summer Leadership Camp" Facebook Group. We are posting updates on the Blob and the new mud course. We even have a video preview of some of the new Mud Course elements!
- Let students know that they can go to the website and get some good information. They can go to www.GeorgiaSLC.org and click Students.
- On the website students can submit song ideas for the dances! They can also see the promotional information, such as slide shows from previous years.
- Remind students that they MUST have the Parental Consent Form (including Medical Form and Code of Conduct) completed in order to attend camp.
- Please bring attention to the Camp Policies and the Discipline Policy. There are significant consequences to breaking the rules.
- Please bring attention to the Dress Code. Please tell them to only bring clothing that meets dress code.
We are looking forward to a great summer!
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office: 770-786-6926 ext 4