Tell us why your local FFA Advisor and Agricultural Instructor should be recognized by the Georgia FFA Alumni Association. Awards will be presented to Outstanding Agricultural Instructors. To qualify you must have a FFA Alumni Affiliate and submitted dues this year. To submit your local FFA Advisor, simply answer the following questions. All nominations must be emailed to Stan Mitchell, GA FFA Alumni executive secretary, at [log in to unmask], by Friday, April 20. Winners will be recognized during the Georgia FFA Alumni State Convention on Sat., April 28 in Macon, Ga.
Name of nominee ______________________________________________________________________
School ___________________________________ FFA Alumni Affiliate ___________________________
1. How long has the nominee been teaching in the current position? __________________
2. How long has the nominee been teaching Agriculture Education?___________________
3. Is the nominee a member of the Georgia FFA Alumni? _______________
4. In what way has the nominee demonstrated “outstanding service” to agricultural education, FFA and the FFA Alumni through their support and collaboration with the FFA Alumni? (Service denotes contributions of time, expertise, talent, money, facilities, equipment or sacrifices made beyond the expectations of the job.)
5. 5. In what way has the nominee demonstrated outstanding service above the local level with the state or national FFA or FFA Alumni?