To date the Georgia FFA Alumni has received rosters from the following
affiliates listed below. At the bottom, you will see the list of affiliates
that have not submitted a roster yet. Please submit the roster by May 1 so
we will be able to process it and forward onto the National FFA Alumni. If
you have any questions then please contact Joy Carter at 229-563-2745 or at
[log in to unmask] *Only those affiliates who have turned in a roster
prior to state convention can enter the FFA Alumni Basket competition,
Scrapbook Contest, Display Contest or complete Outstanding Affiliate or
Outstanding Ag Teacher Awards!  *Those rosters would need to be submitted
by Friday, April 20!

On the state level we still need the roster in an excel spreadsheet emailed
to [log in to unmask] from these affiliates:
LFO Livestock & FFA Alumni Association  Ft. Oglethorpe
Pierce County
Ware County Middle

Also, the state also still needs payment for dues from these affiliates:
Fannin County
Macon County
Pierce County
Sonoraville
South Effingham
Ware County Middle

*Submitted Rosters (45 affiliates, 8 new, 2 reactivated)
*Banks County
Bleckley County
Cass High
Crisp County - * New
Cross Creek   - *New
Decatur County
East Jackson
Etowah High
Fannin County
Franklin County
Gilmer County
GVATA
Hephzibah High School
Lee County
LFO Livestock & FFA Alumni  - *New
Loganville High School
Lumpkin County
Macon County
Madison County
Miller County
Montgomery
Newton Eastside - *New
Northeast-Bibb
Northside
Oglethorpe County
Pelham - *Reactivated
Perry
Pierce County
Randolph Clay
Rockdale Career Academy
Sonoraville
South Effingham
Southeast Bulloch
Southside Middle - *New
Sumter County
Swainsboro - *Reactivated
Tift County
Towns County
Treutlen  *New
Union Co.
Walker Co. - *New

Walnut Grove
Ware County
Ware Co. Middle - *New
West Laurens*

Rosters not submitted from Affiliates we believe are active (26 affiliates)*
Athens Christian
Ft. Valley State University
Habersham Central
Hart County