---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DJ Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Subject: Beekeeping equipment for sale
To: Alicia Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Tomlinson,
Please post this announcment on the Listserv. Thanks.
Beekeeping Equipment for Sale

I have the following beekeeping equipment for sale. I asked Jonathan Hardeman to help me price the equipment. Mr. Hardeman gave me a price range and I have listed the low price he sent me. Listed below is the equipment that I am offering:

10 frame hive (1 hive body) with 4 supers and frames. $125

5 frame hive (2 hive bodies) with 1 super 50

Veil5

Gloves5

Uncapping knife10

Observation hive (2 frame/glass both sides) 75

12 cases of 1 and 2 lb honey jars ($10/case)120

Items are priced individually, but if all is taken I will sell as one lot for $325.00. I also have a box of new unassembled frames, a queen excluder and a few other small items that I will throw in if all of the above is taken. All items are FOB White Plains.

DJ Sheppard

706.453.6879

--
D. J. Sheppard
Recruitment and Retention Coordinator

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator