---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DJ Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Subject: Beekeeping equipment for sale
To: Alicia Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Tomlinson,
Please post this announcment on the Listserv.  Thanks.

*Beekeeping Equipment for Sale*

I have the following beekeeping equipment for sale.  I asked Jonathan
Hardeman to help me price the equipment.  Mr. Hardeman gave me a price
range and I have listed the low price he sent me.  Listed below is the
equipment that I am offering:

10 frame hive (1 hive body) with 4 supers and frames.         $125

5 frame hive (2 hive bodies) with 1 super                                 50

Veil

5

Gloves

5

Uncapping knife
                                                                         10

Observation hive (2 frame/glass both sides)
75

12 cases of 1 and 2  lb honey jars ($10/case)                         120

Items are priced individually, but if all is taken I will sell as one lot
for $325.00.  I also have a box of new unassembled frames, a queen excluder
and a few other small items that I will throw in if all of the above is
taken.  All items are FOB White Plains.

DJ Sheppard

706.453.6879

--
D. J. Sheppard
Recruitment and Retention Coordinator

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator