Good Afternoon,

Congratulations for placing either first or second in your area Creed Speaking CDE.   Below you will find all the details for the state Creed Speaking CDE.  Please let me know if you have any other questions or if something has come up and you will not be able to attend.

The event will be taking place on Friday, April 27th at the Marriott City Center Hotel next to the Macon Coliseum in Macon, GA.  All participants must be in FFA official dress.

The Creed Speaking CDE will be taking place in Magnolia Room C & D on the first floor of the Marriott hotel Friday morning.  The event will start at 8:00am with Bracket A.  We will draw numbers to see what order everyone will go in at 8:00.  The top two participants will be selected from bracket A to compete again during the final round at 1:30pm on Friday.  The top two placings will be announced at the conclusion of each bracket once scores have been tallied.
Bracket A consists of ...

BRACKET A

First Place Area I  - Ansley Rainey - Rockmart

Second Place Area II  - Luke Faulkner - Loganville

First Place Area III - Kinsley McDonald - Ola High

Second Place Area IV - Kaylea Stokes - Dublin High

First Place Area V - Madison Carlton - Irwin County

Second Place Area VI - Wyatt Williams- Jeff Davis Middle

Bracket B will start at 10:00am.  We will draw numbers to see what order everyone will go in at 10:00.  The top two participants will be selected from bracket B to compete again during the final round at 1:30pm on Friday.  The top two placings will be announced at the conclusion of each bracket once scores have been tallied.
Bracket B consists of:

BRACKET B

Second Place Area I - Baylee Brock - NW Whitfield

First Place Area II - Memori Eavenson - Franklin County Middle

Second Place Area III -  Quinton Brown - LaGrange High

First Place Area IV - Amber Parks - Treutlen High

Second Place Area V  - Rose Bradford - NE Tift Campus

First Place Area VI - Candacey Register - Echols County

Final Round will also be held in Magnolia Room C & D starting at 1:30pm.  Once again numbers will be drawn for participant order.

Awards will be presented Saturday, April 30th during the 6th General Session at 10:30am.  The state winner will present the FFA Creed on stage during this session.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education