Just a reminder that State Agriscience Registration is due tomorrow, Friday, April 13.  Please double check this spreadsheet link for your entries. I'm attaching a copy of the state rules and rubric.  Please review these rules to avoid any problems.  Please feel free to e-mail or call me or Mr. Sealy with any concerns or questions.

***Please check that you only have one entry in a given division.  I noticed a couple of schools have more than one entry in a given division.  Please remember that only one of those projects can compete from your chapter.  See rule below from the state agriscience rules:

Chapters can have up to 24 entries, one in each of the 4 divisions of each of the 6 categories. For example: A chapter may have an entry in Animal Systems in Division I, II, III and IV; but may not have more than one entry in a division. Students must be FFA members.