I am very pleased to announce that Casey Shumate will assume the duties of
the Camp Manager position at Camp John Hope beginning July 1st. Ms. Shumate
was a very successful Agriculture teacher at Upson Lee.  We are very
pleased that we were able to hire such high caliber person for this
position.  Please help me welcome Ms. Shumate to the Ag Ed staff and to
Camp John Hope. Also, please help me to congratulate Mr. Norman Gay as an
outstanding job he has done as the interim Camp Manager. He will continue
to serve on a part time basis for the next year to assist in
the transition.

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development