The State FFA Jr. and Sr. Forestry CDES will be held on May 2, 20012 at the
Swainsboro/Emanuel County Recreation Department in conjunction with the
Pine Tree Festival Timber and Equipment Expo.  We will begin registration
and check in at 9:30 am and the actual cde will begin at 10:00 am.  Lunch
will be provided by Tommy Greene with Shug's catering at 11:30 am.  The
students will compete in their individual events that morning and the Team
Activity will begin at 12:15 pm.  If one of your 4 people for the team
activity is doing reforestation, please tell them to inform the judges and
they will be allowed to go first.  Because of having the Jr. and Sr. events
going on at the same time, we do not want the seniors that have to do the
team activity to be late. Maybe this will alleviate this.  The Team
Activity will be a group effort as in the past.  Remember that the team
activity participants must be eligible to compete in the National Forestry
CDE. The Days Inn and Suites is offering rooms for $50.00 per night to FFA
teams.  This is for Single King or Double Queen Rooms.  Their phone number
is 478-237-9099.  Make sure to mention the FFA Forestry CDE when making
your reservations. The Street address for the Days Inn is 108 Alice Circle,
Swainsboro. I have attached a link to the end of this email that has a
google map to the Recreation Complex.  If you have any questions, please
contact me.  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you on May 2 in
Swainsboro.

http://g.co/maps/dxcvw

--
John Allen Bailey