Junior GGIA Certification will be held from 9-11 a.m. on Saturday April 28th in the Monument Room at the State FFA Convention.
Students need to bring pencils and clip boards.
Below is the list of schools registered to participate.
1. Monroe High - 6 FFA members
2. East Hall High - 2 FFA members
3. South Effingham High - 1 FFA member
4. Randolph Clay High - 7 FFA members
5. Cedartown High - 3 FFA members
6. Winder Barrow High - 2 FFA members
7. Troup County High - 2 FFA members
8. North Oconee High - 2 FFA members
9. Colquitt Co High - 1 FFA member
10. Arabia Mtn - 2 FFA members
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia
Athens, Ga 30602
706-552-4461 / 706-540-0032[log in to unmask]